There are no official pace groups for this event. All Shamrock events (except the Leprechaun Lap) will feature "wave" starts. Runners should self-seed themselves behind their appropriate per-mile pace sign held overhead in the start area. Waves will start every 30 to 90 seconds to allow the field to spread out and to minimize congestion along the route, especially in the first mile.
Articles in this section
- Are there any suggested spectator locations?
- How do I get from the finish line back to my car?
- How do I get to the start line?
- How early should I arrive on race day?
- What are the pace groups?
- What are the race rules?
- What is provided at the aid stations on the course?
- What is the course time limit?
- What type of bag may I check?
- Where are the aid stations on the course?