You must maintain a 15 min/mile pace to complete the events with complete runner services. All participants must be off of the course within 3.5 hours. Race officials follow the back of the pack to enforce this rule.
Articles in this section
- How do I get from the finish line back to my car?
- How do I get to the start line?
- How early should I arrive on race day?
- What are the pace groups?
- What are the race rules?
- What is provided at the aid stations on the course?
- What is the course time limit?
- What type of bag may I check?
- Where are the aid stations on the course?
- Where can I park on race day?