Race day packet pick-up on Sunday, March 15th for the Stride, 5K, 8K, 15K, and half marathon is available for $10. Participants can purchase this option by visiting their ACTIVE MyEvents account and clicking "Purchase merchandise" and selecting "Race Day Packet Pick-Up".
Articles in this section
- Are strollers allowed on course?
- Can I get dropped off at the start line?
- Can I pick up my packet on race day?
- Can someone else pick up my race packet?
- How can I volunteer?
- Is the Shamrock Run Portland course certified?
- Is this event compatible for handcycle or wheelchair participants?
- What do I need to bring with me to pick up my packet?
- What do I receive with my registration?
- What is the minimum age to participate in the Shamrock Run Portland?