On race day, we recommend that you plan to arrive 45-60 minutes before the start of your race. If you can, plan to carpool, take Light Rail (it stops one block from the Park), utilize public transportation, walk, run or cycle to the event.
Articles in this section
- Are there any suggested spectator locations?
- How do I get from the finish line back to my car?
- How do I get to the start line?
- How early should I arrive on race day?
- What are the pace groups?
- What are the race rules?
- What is provided at the aid stations on the course?
- What is the course time limit?
- What type of bag may I check?
- Where are the aid stations on the course?