No. Strollers, baby joggers, and other similar type items are strictly prohibited from the race course.
Articles in this section
- Are strollers allowed on course?
- Can I get dropped off at the start line?
- Can I pick up my packet on race day?
- Can someone else pick-up my race packet?
- How can I volunteer?
- Is the Love Run Philadelphia Half Marathon & 7K course certified?
- Is this event compatible for handcycle or wheelchair participants?
- What do I need to bring with me to pick up my packet?
- What do I receive with my registration?
- What is the minimum age to participate in the Love Run Philadelphia?