Spectators are encouraged to stay in Eakins Oval where they will have the opportunity to see runners three times: starting the race, around mile 4, and finishing the race.
Articles in this section
- Are there any suggested spectator locations?
- How do I get to the start line?
- How early should I arrive on race day?
- What are the pace groups?
- What is provided at the aid stations on course?
- What is the course time limit?
- What type of bag may I check?
- Where are the aid stations on the course?
- Where can I park on race day?
- Where is gear check located?