Benjamin Franklin Parkway will be closed from 20th Street up to the Art Museum on race day. If you are getting dropped off we recommend using 20th St, 21st St, or 22nd St to get as close as you can and then walking the rest of the way to the start line.
Articles in this section
- Are strollers allowed on course?
- Can I get dropped off at the start line?
- Can I pick up my packet on race day?
- Can someone else pick-up my race packet?
- How can I volunteer?
- Is the Love Run Philadelphia Half Marathon & 7K course certified?
- Is this event compatible for handcycle or wheelchair participants?
- What do I need to bring with me to pick up my packet?
- What do I receive with my registration?
- What is the minimum age to participate in the Love Run Philadelphia?