The half marathon course limit is 3.5 hours. You must maintain a pace of 16 minutes per mile to finish the race. The 5K has a course limit of 1.5 hours.
Articles in this section
- Are dogs allowed on course or at the wine festival?
- Are there any suggested spectator locations?
- How do I get from the finish line back to my car?
- How do I get to the start line?
- How early should I arrive on race day?
- What are the pace groups?
- What are the race rules?
- What is provided at the aid stations on the course?
- What is the course time limit?
- What type of bag may I check?