No - due to USAT rules, only the registered athlete can pick-up their race packet. You must either pay for a one-day USAT license or show proof of current USAT membership when picking up your packet.
Articles in this section
- Can I get dropped off at the start line?
- Can I pick up my packet on race day?
- Can someone else pick up my race packet?
- Do I need my USAT card when picking up my packet?
- Do you have bike rental recommendations?
- Do you have wetsuit rental recommendations?
- How can I volunteer?
- Is the New Jersey State Triathlon course certified?
- Is this event compatible for handcycle or wheelchair participants?
- What do I need to bring with me to pick up my packet?