On race day, we recommend that you plan to arrive 45-60 minutes before the start of your race.
Articles in this section
- Are dogs allowed on course or at the wine festival?
- Are there any suggested spectator locations?
- How do I get from the finish line back to my car?
- How do I get to the start line?
- How early should I arrive on race day?
- What are the pace groups?
- What are the race rules?
- What is provided at the aid stations on the course?
- What is the course time limit?
- What type of bag may I check?