Yes. Participants in wheelchairs or handcycles are permitted as long as they can maintain a 14 minute per mile pace.
Articles in this section
- Are dogs allowed?
- Are strollers allowed on course?
- Can I pick up my packet on race day?
- Can someone else pick up my race packet?
- Is the race timed?
- Is this event compatible for handcycle or wheelchair participants?
- What do I need to bring with me to pick up my packet?
- What do I receive with my registration?
- What is the minimum age to participate in the Starlight Run?
- What is the schedule for the Starlight Run?