Please adhere to the rules below when participating in the event:
- Race numbers are required to participate. They must be worn visibly on the front of your body.
- You may use headphones but please stay alert and aware of what's going on around you
- Dogs are not allowed in any of the races for everyone's safety - especially the dog's
- Strollers are not permitted
- You must maintain a 14 minute per mile pace in order to finish the race. If you fall behind the 14 minute per mile pace, you may be directed to finish the course without event assistance or picked up by an event vehicle. The time limit is strictly enforced as a condition of the event's permit.