Yes, you must present a current USAT card if applicable. If you do not have a current USAT membership, you will need to purchase a USAT 1-day license during registration. You can also purchase a 1-day license after registration by logging into your ACTIVE MyEvents account, clicking "Purchase merchandise" under your entry, and selecting a 1-Day USAT license.
Articles in this section
- Can I get dropped off at the start line?
- Can I pick up my packet on race day?
- Can someone else pick up my race packet?
- Do I need my USAT card when picking up my packet?
- Do you have bike rental recommendations?
- Do you have wetsuit rental recommendations?
- How can I volunteer?
- Is the Nautica Malibu Triathlon course certified?
- Is this event compatible for handcycle or wheelchair participants?
- What do I need to bring with me to pick up my packet?