All participants are required to pick up their race packet at the Race Expo prior to race day. Participants must bring their ID and their bib# confirmation email to expedite the pick-up process. Confirmation emails will be emailed to participants the week of the race before the Expo opens.
Friday, October 7th
12:00pm - 6:00pm
Saturday, October 8th
10:00am - 4:00pm
Long Beach Convention Center, Hall C
300 E Ocean Blvd
Long Beach, CA 90802
Race day packet pick-up on Sunday, October 9th for the marathon, half marathon, and bike tour is available for $25. Participants can purchase this option by visiting their ACTIVE MyEvents account and clicking "Purchase merchandise" and selecting "Race Day Packet Pick-Up". Race day packet pick-up will open at 5:30am on Marina Green.
Participants in the Aquarium of the Pacific 5K can pick-up their packets on race morning, Saturday, October 8th, beginning at 6:00am.
Updated 7/1/22: At this time, there are no directives from the City of Long Beach or County of Los Angeles requiring proof of vaccination for Covid-19 or proof of a negative Covid-19 test to participate in the Long Beach Marathon. If this maintains through the month of October, proxy pick-up where someone picks up your bib on behalf of you will be allowed again at the 2022 Long Beach Marathon. We will keep you posted ahead of race day.
Updated 1/1/2022: As you know, the situation surrounding COVID-19 protocols and regulations is changing rapidly and has resulted in various state and local health mandates. Below are the latest developments:
- A new Health order by the City of Long Beach states that attendees at all outdoor “mega events” – those with attendance of more than 10,000 people – will require proof of vaccination status or a negative Covid-19 test result prior to entry to the start/finish area on Sunday, October 10th. This order will affect participants of the Marathon, Half Marathon, and/or Bike Tour.
- A Health order by the City of Long Beach states that attendees, age 2 years and older, at all indoor events with over 1,000 in attendance will require proof of vaccination status or a negative Covid-19 test result prior to entry. This order will affect all that visit the Race Expo at the Long Beach Convention Center.
What does this mean?
- If you are participating in a Sunday, October 9th event – the Marathon, Half Marathon, or Bike Tour – you will be required to show proof of vaccination status or a negative Covid-19 test result to pick up your race bib.
- Participants in a Sunday event – the Marathon, Half Marathon, or Bike Tour – will be required to pick up their own race bib. Proxy pick-up will NO LONGER be offered for the 2022 Long Beach Marathon.
- Participants in a Sunday event – the Marathon, Half Marathon, or Bike Tour – will also be required to show photo ID to pick-up their race bib.
- Participants will also be required to wear masks in the Start/Finish areas while not actively eating or drinking. Please plan to carry your mask with you on race day.
- Participants in Saturday, October 8th’s Aquarium of the Pacific 5K are NOT required to show proof of vaccination status or a negative Covid-19 test result to participate if they pick up their race bib on race morning.
Check our our Requirements page for additional information.