Aid station support will be announced closer to the race. Water, electrolyte, and gels are usually provided on the course.
Articles in this section
- How do I get to the start line?
- How early should I arrive on race day?
- What are the pace groups?
- What is provided at the aid stations on the course?
- What is the course time limit?
- What time does Race Day Packet Pick-up open?
- What type of bag may I check?
- Where are the aid stations on the course?
- Where can I park on race day?
- Where is gear check located?