The start line is located adjacent to Huntington Beach Pier Plaza near the intersection of Pacific Coast Highway and Main Street. The suggested parking lots are listed below. Parking rates are subject to change at any time and are set by individual lot operators, not the race organizers.
- Main Promenade Parking Structure (200 Main Street, Huntington Beach)
- first 90 minutes free
- after 90 minutes, $1 each 20 minutes
- $15 max daily
- Pacific City Parking (access via Pacific View Ave between 1st Street & Huntington Ave)
- $2 per 15 minutes, $40 max daily
- Plaza Almeria Parking Structure (301 Main Street, Huntington Beach)
- $1 per 20 minutes, $15 max daily
- 5th & PCH Parking (146 Sixth Street, Huntington Beach)
- first 2 hours, $2
- after 2 hours, $2 per 20 minutes
- $18 max daily
- Beach Parking Lot (off of Pacific Coast Highway, enter at Beach Blvd, Huntington St, or 1st St)
- $15 daily
Local to the area? Ride your bike to the start line on race day and save the hassle of trying to find a parking space. Bike Valet will be offered to race participants on race day. The Bike Valet will be located on Pacific Coast Highway between Main Street & Fifth Street. Bikes can be dropped off beginning at 5:30am and must be picked up by 10:00am, no exceptions.