When you select or sign up for the Virtual Race option, you will need to complete your virtual race and submit proof through the Active Results 2020 Long Beach Page between September 25th and November 1st, 2020.
Race Proof can be:
- Photo proof/screen shot of your tracking device showing the distance
- Link to Garmin, MapMyRun, Nikeplus, RunKeeper, Runtastic, Strava, or any tracking app tracking
Submit your Virtual Run Proof:
- The link for Active Results, virtual submissions will be live on September 25, 2020. Virtual participants must submit proof by November 1st, 2020, to receive the finisher packet.
- All Distances are encouraged to submit times (5K, Bike Tour, Half Marathon, Full Marathon)
- Yes, you are welcome to do your mileage over more than one run/ride - we just want you to be safe and happy! You will track your time over multiple days, and just submit one time. Active Results does not allow for multiple times.
- You may complete your run or bike prior to September 25th, we ask that you please just submit your total time between 9/25 - 11/1.
- You will need your Registration Number. You can find this by logging into My Events and selecting the button, "Registration & QR Code". Under your 2020 Long Beach entry. You Registration # will start with R-.
- Your result can be uploaded at any time between the start and end of the event (a countdown to the deadline is displayed).
- You can submit a replacement result by repeating the above process; only the latest submitted result will be presented to the us for approval.