When you sign up for the Virtual Race option, you will need to complete your virtual race and submit proof through the Active Results 2020 Golden Gate Half Marathon & 5K between October 23rd - November 15th, 2020.
Race Proof can be:
- Photo proof/screen shot of your tracking device showing the date and distance
- Link to Garmin, MapMyRun, Nikeplus, RunKeeper, Runtastic, Strava, or any tracking app tracking
Submit your Virtual Run Proof:
- The link for Active Results, virtual submissions will be live on October 23, 2020. Virtual participants are encouraged to submit proof by November 15, 2020.
- Yes, you are welcome to do your mileage over more than one run - we just want you to be safe and happy! You will track your time over multiple days, and just submit one time. Active Results does not allow for multiple times.
- You may complete your run prior to October 23rd, we ask that you please just submit your total time between 10/23 - 11/15.
- You will need your Registration Number. You can find this by logging into My Events and selecting the button, "Registration & QR Code". Under 2020 Golden Gate Half Marathon. You Registration # will start with R-.
- Your result can be uploaded at any time between the start and end of the event (a countdown to the deadline is displayed).
- You can submit a replacement result by repeating the above process; only the latest submitted result will be presented to the us for approval.