Yes, strollers are allowed in all race distances but we require that those participating with a stroller start in the final corral for the safety of the other participants.
Articles in this section
- Are strollers allowed on course?
- Can I get dropped off at the start line?
- Can I pick up my packet on race day?
- Can someone else pick up my race packet?
- How can I check to see if I am a Beach Bum Club member?
- How can I check to see if I am eligible for the Beach Cities Challenge?
- How can I volunteer?
- Is the JetBlue Long Beach Marathon and Half Marathon course certified?
- Is this event compatible for handcycle or wheelchair participants?
- What do I need to bring with me to pick up my packet?