Yes, you can always switch race distances if there is still capacity in the event you are looking to switch into. To request a distance change, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For those people that are participating on teams of 10+ that will have their packets mailed to them, the deadline to change your distance is January 31, 2024.
- For everyone else, the deadline to change your distance is March 10, 2024.
Please note the following for switching your race distance:
- Switching from a longer distance to a shorter distance: There is no fee to switch to a shorter distance. There are no refunds for the difference in price between the two distances.
- Switching from a shorter distance to a longer distance: You will be asked to pay the difference in fee from the shorter distance to the current cost of the longer distance by providing your CVC code for the card you used to register. Please note that we do not have access to your full credit card information.
If you miss the deadline to make your distance change:
- Late Category transfers: If you miss the deadline to change race distances, you will be able to make the change at the Solutions table at the Race Expo or at the Solutions table on race morning for an administrative charge of $10 plus any additional price difference for longer distances. You must run the race for which you are registered for, or you may be disqualified.
If you run into any issues with changing your race distance, please email your request to email@example.com.